Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!

Buon Cumpleanno, Babbo!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a great weekend in Athens! I will definitely miss celebrating with you! Cheer on the dawgs for me tomorrow, everyone knows we need it. I may have a scotch and water in honor of you tonight...or maybe not...I’ll leave that one up to you.

Happy Birthday, I love you and miss you!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mere! I miss you too. We'll try to get the Dawgs a win for you this weekend, and the next time we get together we are going to have a Birthday Toast with a good scotch. Love You Lots, Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww remember Markarella's bday in Athens last year? We had a good ole time! That seems like yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was definitely a fun night! We will all have to go back next year and do it again!

    ReplyDelete