I can't get the song "ohhh ohhh you're half way there...ohhh ohhh livin on a prayer" stuck out of my head...I'm half way through now and I can't believe it! It is so strange to think that 6 months ago I was unpacking my bags in Italy and now I'm packing to go to the Maldives for 2 weeks with people who were still strangers only half a year ago! The past few weeks have been so busy that I haven't even really had a chance to think about our trip until this week but now I'm so excited! I am soo ready to be back in shorts and flip flops. I'm just praying for good weather! Then, the day after we get back, I'm flying to Spain to meet Emily there for her spring break. I'm so excited about that too! I feel like from here on out, the time is going to fly by and I wish I could just make everything slow down a little bit. This is going to be a short post because I have a
L O N G day tomorrow (9 hour plane ride from Milan to the main island in the Maldives, then a 30 minute hydro-plane ride to our island) and I need to get some last minute things in my suitcase and get in bed!I'll be taking a little blogging break while I'm relaxing on the beach and soaking up the Spanish culture but I'll be back soon...Ciao!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment