Monday, November 2, 2009

November Already?

Wow, I can’t believe it’s already November. Fall is definitely in the air! The weather was perfect last week, of course it’s cloudy and raining as I write this, but overall, it’s been nice lately. And the trees are changing! I had a pretty uneventful Halloween, stuck in bed with the flu, but I’m starting to feel better. The family is taking good care of me and the kids couldn’t have been sweeter. I don’t have much to write about since I haven’t done anything except watch movies and sleep for the past few days, but I really wanted to share these pictures. Florence is beautiful right now!








My favorite house along my running path:


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well:( Hope you're on the mend! Sometimes we all need a weekend of movies in bed to rejuvinate! Fall looks good in Italy! Like Athens, looks like your running path is Gorgeous! Feel better Mere!
    PS...GO Gators! :) I had to :>

    ReplyDelete