Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Buon Natale!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Florence is so magical right now! Christmas lights and decorations are covering the town, Christmas music is playing in every store, and everyone is out shopping. It's been freezing here lately which also makes it really feel like the holidays. I've found some great little markets lately and have explored some new parts of town that I didn't even know I had never seen. The kids are out of school next week, and then we'll head to the mountains for Christmas. We're spending almost a week there, with some of their family in and out, and then I come back to Florence on the 27th to see my family! I'm counting down the days!! Unfortunately, Emily and Callie have to be back early, so my mom is flying home with them on the 1st, but my dad is staying with me a few extra days! I can't wait to see them.

Starting tomorrow, the next few weeks are going to be jam-packed with their friends visiting, trips back and forth to the mountains, Christmas baking, present wrapping, getting ready for my family, actually SEEING my family, and many more celebrations. So, I'm going to be out of touch for a while. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year!!













1 comment:

  1. Mere~ So happy you will get to spend the holidays with your family! I know you're all VERY excited!! Have a great time! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Love you!
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete